Passport to Safe Driving Toolkit - Choosing a Driving School
As a new driver, choosing the right driving school can be difficult. Here are some tips!
- Talk with an adult about the different driving school options to pick the one that best fits your needs.
- Visit the states' Driver Education website to see what schools are approved/licensed.
- Ask questions. If you don't understand something or a specific skill you're learning, ask the instructor to further explain.
- If you're not comfortable with your instructor, speak with your parent or an adult to express your concerns.
- Relax. This is a lifetime skill that you want to master. If you're tense, it's hard to focus on the task at hand.
Podcast coming soon!