State Farm agents across the New York will help to bring safe driver events and activities to your local areas & provide you with OVER $500 IN FREE SWAG, FREE FOOD, AND FREE MONEY though these new mini-grants.
More info below, DON'T MISS THIS!!
About the State Farm mini-grant
Twenty (20) New York chapters will have the opportunity to complete this mini-grant and earn these incredible rewards worth over $500!!
This mini-grant requires your chapter to complete three safe driving related activities to participate, activities that your chapter likely already does during an average year!
Opportunities to participate are offered on a first-come first-served basis through December 2021.
What do we have to do?
Choose three activities to complete, one from each category, to increase safe driving skills and behaviors in your community.
Choose at least one Rock the Belt® activity
- Quick Click Challenge
- Seat Belt Survey
Impaired Driving Prevention
Choose at least one impairment prevention activity
- Textless Live More Getliving2021 Event
- Host A Virtual Panel OR Town Hall
- Prom, Grad, Social Hosts & Stickers! (2 smaller activities)
- Fatal Vision® Obstacle Course
Live Learning Session
- Choose at least one Live Learning activity
- NYS Speakers Bureau Survivor Advocate
- SADD/State Farm Learning Session
For more information on these activities and how to complete them please check the mini-grant guide.
This is an EASY way to earn swag and money for your SADD chapter.
Successful chapters will receive a mini grant including:
- SADD 40th Birthday Swag Box full of exclusive birthday swag including: SADD 40th birthday t-shirts, SADD face masks, Birthday goodies, May include a golden ticket! ($225 VALUE!)
- Voucher for $25 worth of DoorDash, Grub Hub, Uber Eats, or other food delivery service **Chapters may also choose another local option.
- $250 credit to the SADD Store OR VISA gift card.
- Must be a registered SADD chapter in the SADD Portal.
- Must be a chapter in New York State.
- May not apply for more than one mini-grant per chapter.
- Must complete events as laid out in the mini-grant guide and report events as they occur to ensure accurate data. Event substitutions must be approved by Lauren Meade before they occur or this will not be applied to progress on this mini-grant.
- Must be willing to post about activities held on social media and/or host State Farm/SADD staff during these events to document the activities. State Farm agents and SADD staff may be preset to assist with events and present rewards to the chapters who complete the mini-grant successfully.
Ready to get going?
Fill out your chapter's action plan form here to let us know what activities you’ll be completing.
Lauren Meade will be in touch to confirm your participation and work on details for activities and support.
Once we fill the 20 allotted slots for the mini-grant we will close the action plan document and update this site.
Mini-grant will be available to chapters through December 2021 or until all slots are full.
For all other questions, please reach out to Lauren at email@example.com or 518-749-0060.