Capital Region Bike-Pedestrian Safety Contest
WATCH FOR ME!
The CRTSC and its Bike & Pedestrian safety partners, is kicking off a fall, Watch For Me, regional safety contest! The contest is open to ALL capital region students grades 6th - 12th.
From November 16th - December 4th, students will have the opportunity to create a meme, drawing, or video describing how they can be safe as a pedestrian or when riding their bike, scooter, skateboard. Students will have the opportunity to win some exciting prizes! A grand prize winner, 2nd place winner, and 3rd place winner will be chosen! Please share this opportunity with all your friends and family! The contest information can also be found on the coalitions Facebook, Instagram, and webpage.
- Individual entries only
- Open to all Capital Region students (Grades 6th – 12th)
- Selected memes, drawings, and videos will be required to sign a photo release form
- Content must contain a bicycle, pedestrian, or motorcycle safety message
- Memes, drawings, and videos must have a theme, tag line, or statistic
- Video length should be no more than 30 seconds
- Be original and obey copyright laws
- ABSOLUTELY NO OBSCENE GESTURES OR PROFANITY
- Video, Drawing & Meme Submissions
- Upload your submission to the Drop Box Link
- Please include your name, phone number, and email address
- 1st Place – Grand Prize Winner
- 2nd Place Winner
- 3rd Place Winner
- Watch For Me Bike/Ped Safety Contest Begins: Monday, November 16th, 2020
- Submission Deadline: Friday, December 4th, 2020
- Judging: Monday, December 7th, 2020
- Winner Notification: Tuesday, December 8th, 2020